Does anyone want their name used for a character? Please submit as replies to this post. There are, you will understand, some rules:
- It must be your name, not some poor soul that you want to pick on, or embarrass;
- So, following on from that;
- It must be publishable;
- No Bart Simpson phone-gag names;
- I cannot guarantee that the character will match yours in any way, or indeed be nice - given that there aren't very many nice people in my books, it's very likely that they will not be nice - at all.
- There is no reward, financial or otherwise, in having you name included, other than be able to point at it in the book and say "that's me" - if you dare own up to it.
- The author's word (mine) is final.